was a post office in the extreme .north part of Wallowa
County. It was named for the daughter of the first postmaster
in that district, AD. Buzzard. This information was
the compiler by N. J. Hansen, postmaster at Flora in 1925.
The office was opened October 6, 1890, and closed December
27, 1966. The little of Flora that remains is described
by Phil Adamsak in the Oregon Journal July 31, 1981,